You could send me to a strange building if you want to. Preferably a really dark, damp and cold one.
A scary unknown forest? That might be OK too.
But please, please don’t send me to a tropical island Br’er Fox! Maui frightens me.
- Sunset | Vintage Photography
- Daily Prompt: Choice « Vicariously Poetic
- The Crossroad | Kate Murray
- Choice of lusciousness: Daily Prompt – photo | alienorajt
- Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice | Basically Beyond Basic
- Which Way? To the left, to the right, or any way you want | The Photo Faith Challenge
- Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice | Incidents of a Dysfunctional Spraffer
- Captive’s Choice | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Just have to time myself to match the flickering fluorescence… | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice | A Room of One’s Own
- DP Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice | Sabethville
- Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice » My Life, My Way, My Words
- Miguel Learns To Like Himself (short fiction) | The Jittery Goat
- Captive | Active Army Wife
- Captive’s Choice: Strange Building | Dean’z Worldz