Daily Prompt: It’s Friday, I’m in Love
Remember your first crush? Think about that very first object of your affection. Oh, the sweaty palms. The swoony feeling in your stomach. Tell us the story of your first crush. What was it about this person that made your heart pound? Was the love requited? Change the names to protect the guilty or innocent if you must! No judgment here. Happy Valentine’s Day!
A girly girl
Coiffed with tight blonde curls
Flower print dresses
Buster Brown shoes
We shared our lunches
And stole kisses on the playground
I moved away.
- A journey begins..proud eagle.. | The Wandering Poet
- Daily Prompt: It’s Friday, I’m in Love | Basically Beyond Basic
- Happy Valentine’s day | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Two of us | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- We are Entangled: We are Smitten « psychologistmimi
- Dimples And Dreadlocks; A Story of First Love | The Jittery Goat
- A Second Chance – A Friday Flash Story | My Little Avalon
- Valentine’s Broken Song – a poem woven with tears | alienorajt
- Kindergarden Crushed | Finale to an Entrance
- Watching Love Unfold | The Silver Leaf Journal
- DP Daily Prompt: It’s Feb. 14 Friday, I’m In Love! | Sabethville
11 thoughts on “Yet Another Valentine’s Daily Prompt: It’s Friday, I’m in Love”
Oh how nice and sad, because you moved away!