Tell us about the time you threw down the gauntlet and drew the proverbial line in the sand by giving someone an ultimatum. If you’ve never handed out an ultimatum but secretly wanted to, describe the scene and what you would say to put an end (one way or another) to an untenable situation.
Saying that ultimatums are an effective means of control is like saying that panic is an effective long term strategy.
I told her she could
But she did not have to come
She chose and I lost
- Daily Prompt: With or Without You-Solving Conflict | Journeyman
- Daily Prompt: Complex « Vicariously Poetic
- Daily Prompt: With or Without You | Under the Monkey Tree
- Feuding Neighbors Create “Sno-Man’s” Land | DCMontreal: Blowing the Whistle on Society
- A Very Big Mistake | Knowledge Addiction