You. We know *you* are vice-free, dear Daily Post reader. But, or perhaps we should say, “butt,” others around you and in your life are riddled with vices: they smoke; they eat too much celery; they hog the covers; they can’t keep their hands out of the office candy bowl. Which vice or bad habit can you simply not abide in others?
A business lunch
A dinner date
A birthday party, eating cake
A midnight snack
A bakery stop
Please remember not to talk.
When you take a bite don’t speak to me
Until your mouth is empty, please.
I’m really not sure if ‘talking with a mouth full of food’ is a vice, a bad habit, or just nasty. I’m really not sure if it qualifies as a subject for today’s prompt but – being the impetuous curmudgeon that I am – I went with it anyway. These guys got it right though!
- On Homophobia | AS I PLEASE
- Volcano | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Apathy | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- say what you mean, mean what you say | the hilarious pessimist
- Motes in Other’s Eyes/Daily Prompt | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- I drink too much – Daily Prompt | alienorajt
- Vices of many… | thoughtsofrkh
- Waking Up To A Nightmare And Daily Prompt | The Jittery Goat
- One Crazy Mom » Never Gonna Give You Up….Or Am I?
- Smelly, Stinky Vice Rant
- I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A. | littlegirlstory
- Vice and Versa | Kate Murray
- Close Enough | Rima Hassan
- DP Daily Prompt: Never Gonna Give Up | Sabethville