“What’d you guys get on that one?” Loren asked.
“Bogey” says Ronnie.
“Bogey” Phil piped up.
“Double” replied Carl.
“Guess, I take the skin with a par.” Loren smiled and entered the scores into the app that he keeps on his I-Phone. “So, I get three skinnies since we pushed the last two.”
“How could you get a par? Your drive was out of bounds.” Carl quizzed Loren.
“No, I was right on the border but the edge of my disc was touching fair.”
“Did anyone else see it?”
“You saw it didn’t you Phil?” Loren asked.
“I’m sorry Loren, I didn’t.” Phil shrugged his shoulders, picked up his discs and headed towards the next tee.
Ronnie looks over at Loren, “How come you always win when you’re keeping score? It’s gonna be ‘pay to play’ for me today.”
They all moved to the next tee. Loren grabbed his new driver and stepped up to the arrow painted on the walk. “Anybody wanna spot?”
“Wake me when I’m up” mutters Carl.
Phil walks to where he has a clear view of the fairway, “Hold up, pedestrians. … Ok, clear.”
Loren winds up and releases his disc. “Denied” everyone shouts in unison as the disc smacks a tree branch and drops to the ground.
- Daily Prompt: Nothin’ But a Good Time-Planning life | Journeyman
- The Riddle of the Sands | Exploratorius
- The Genie Lied And The Daily Prompt | The Jittery Goat
- Where in the world is my Postcard? | Greg Urbano
- Master Manipulators: response to Daily Prompt | alienorajt
- Let’s Get This Party Started ! | Knowledge Addiction
- Good Times! Daily Post | Destino
- Magical moment | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- I can catch that shark with my eyes closed 🙂 | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- couples massage | Life Love Lily
- Nothin’ but a good time | The Shevster’s Space
- Mirth Sublime | Eleazar’s Writing Space
- Fun | dandelionsinwind
- of dreams and nightmares | Anawnimiss